We would love to help you create your own custom sock designs for your apparel business, corporate event, wedding, or whatever else you had in mind! Below are some details about our custom services...
Minimum run size: 300 units of one design, these 300 pairs can be split into 150 pairs each of either two colour ways (all one size) OR two sizes (all one colour way)
- Ladies' One Size Fits All = UK Size 4-7 (US 5-8, EU 37-40)
- Mens' One Size Fits All = UK Size 8-11 (US 9-12, EU 41-46)
- Kid's UK Shoe size 6-8 = Approx age 2-4 years
- Kid's UK Shoe Size 9-12 = Approx age 5-7 years
- Kid's UK Shoe Size 1-3 = Approx age 8-10 years
1) Artwork & Design processing = +-1 week after sampling fee payment (please contact us to learn about sampling fees)
2) Sampling = 3-4 weeks
3) Final Production = 4-6 weeks (after 50% deposit is paid, and is dependent on yarn availability)
*Please fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page and let us know if you're interested in discovering the cost per/pair for custom socks, and any other details you might not have found on this page.
The design possibilities will be discussed with the client, dependent on what the client is looking for. With sock manufacture, there are certain design restraints which will be discussed with the client. But please bear in mind that FEAT. sock co.'s socks have their patterns/pictures knitted into the structure of the sock, and not digitally printed after production, so the sock design will always have a mild “pixelated” quality... we like to think of it like an old-school video game. Our focus is always on high-quality, wearability and washability, and these aspects will always be considered when processing the design of the sock.
Specialised packaging is also possible for custom clients however, the price is dependent on the size of the order, the detail of the packaging design and the cardboard it is printed on. Please let us know if you'd like our assistance in this regard, and we will get an appropriate costing for you. The cost of 'per pair' sock production includes blank white card packaging OR our FEAT. sock co. packaging free of charge. Alternatively, the socks can be left unpackaged, with the socks folded at the heel, with the toe kimbled with a plastic kimble to the ankle area.